- Web-based platform provides easy on-demand access, across functions and with suppliers, to data for aggregation, analysis, visualization and management
- Advances company’s BioContinuum™ Platform to deliver contiguous manufacturing
MilliporeSigma has acquired all ownership rights to the ProcessPad™ platform from Simplyfeye Softwares Private Limited. The agreement includes the transfer of all copyrights and relevant intellectual property related to this software platform.
The ProcessPad™ platform is a data management and analytics solution developed specifically for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. The platform:
- Aggregates data from a variety of external data sources for various batches, parameters and unit operations, efficiently capturing all development, scale-up, commercial and process data on one single platform
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative batch manufacturing data using various process analysis tools, which also aid in troubleshooting
- Visualizes the data by generating a variety of report, charts, and tables for annual product reviews, root cause investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) implementation, etc.
- Manages data simply through easy browser-based access to all process data from a variety of diverse stakeholders
The acquisition of the platform is another building block for MilliporeSigma’s BioContinuum™ Platform, a confluent offering of intensified, advanced processing and digital technologies and services that allow a customer to go beyond continuous processing. The BioContinuum™ Platform will deliver contiguous manufacturing for Biopharma 4.0, the industry-specific global vision and initiative based on Industry 4.0.