Unlike any other contract manufacturing organization in the industry, Lonza is in the unique position to offer complete development and manufacturing services for mammalian cell culture, synthesis of cytotoxic payloads, and the effective conjugation required for the production of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs). Lonza has substantial experience with the leading conjugation technology platforms and Lonza’s experience and proven track record in both chemical synthesis (HPAPIs) and biotechnology (mammalian cell culture/ proteins) vastly increases the chances of ADC manufacturing success.
- Robust process scale-up and validation
- COGs management
- Process qualification/ characterization and scale-down modeling
- ADC analytical method validation
- State-of-the-art late stage and commercial manufacturing facility
- 100-600L scale reaction vessels
- Risk sharing approach to batch success rate
Lonza is the founding sponsor of ADC Review / Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates.