Over the last decade, the 10th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL10) taking place at the Gürzenich in Cologne, Germany, October 22-25, 2016, this year hosted by the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG), has become the central forum for clinicians and scientists for a comprehensive exchange of up-to-date results and new treatment ideas, discussing the relevance of new findings for daily clinical practice in Hodgkin lymphoma.
ISHL10 is expected to cover the most recent results in basic research, diagnostics and treatment of Hodgkin Lymphoma and related malignancies. In addition to the scientific program, a number of Satellite symposia and scientific workshops will complement the program.
During the symposium, data of Seattle Genetics’ brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris®) will be featured in 21 presentations broadly across Hodgkin lymphoma disease settings:
- Immune Systems Engagement Results in Non-Classical Antibody-Drug Conjugate Antitumor Activity of Brentuximab Vedotin (Abstract #P099, poster presentation);
- Evaluation of Serum TARC Levels in Patients at Risk of Progression Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Hodgkin Lymphoma: Results from the AETHERA Trial (Abstract #P060, poster presentation);
- Brentuximab Vedotin After Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Yields the Strongest Benefit in Hodgkin lymphoma Patients with ≥ 2 Risk Factors: Results of a Multivariate Analysis (Abstract #P089 , poster presentation);
- Brentuximab Vedotin Alone and in Combination With Dacarbazine or Bendamustine in Patients Aged ≥60 Years With Newly Diagnosed Hodgkin Lymphoma: Interim Results of a Phase 2 Study (Abstract #P023, poster presentation);
- Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Bendamustine as a Salvage Treatment Regimen for Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma (Abstract #P082, poster presentation);
- PET Adapted Dose Escalation of Brentuximab Vedotin as First Line Salvage Therapy in Relapse/Refractory HL (Abstract #P083, poster presentation);
- Post Transplant Outcomes in a Multicenter Phase II Study of Brentuximab Vedotin as First Line Salvage Therapy in Relapsed/Refractory HL Prior to ASCT (Abstract #P086, poster presentation);
- Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity and Safety of Weekly Dosing of Brentuximab Vedotin in Pediatric Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma (Abstract #P067, oral presentation);
- A Phase I Study with an Expansion Cohort of the Combination of Ipilimumab and Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma: A trial of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (Abstract #P080, poster presentation);
- The Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of Brentuximab Vedotin in a Patient Undergoing Hemodialysis (Abstract #P098, poster presentation);
- Single-Arm Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin lymphoma who are Ineligible for Stem Cell Transplantation or Multiagent Chemotherapy (Abstract #P104, poster presentation);
- Combining Brentuximab Vedotin with DHAP as Salvage Treatment in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: a Phase 1 Dose-Escalation study (Abstract #T024, oral presentation);
- Preliminary Results of a Phase II Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Using a Response Adapted Design in the First Line Treatment of Patients with Hodgkin lymphoma Unsuitable for Chemotherapy Due to Age, Frailty or Co-morbidity (BREVITY) (Abstract #P002, poster presentation);
- Real-World Effectiveness of Brentuximab Vedotin vs. Other Treatments in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma post Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation (Abstract #P094, poster presentation);
- Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients who are Ineligible for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma: A UK and Germany Retrospective Study (Abstract #P093, poster presentation);
- Risk Factors for Relapse in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma after Autologous Stem Cell Transplant: A Real-World Analysis in Germany and the United Kingdom (Abstract #P095, poster presentation);
- Superiority of Modified Progression Free Survival to Evaluate Chemotherapy Effectiveness for Advanced Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma (Abstract #P007, poster presentation);
- Sequential Brentuximab Vedotin and Adriamycin, Vinblastine and Darabazine (AVD) for Older Patients with Untreated Hodgkin Lymphoma: Findings from a Phase II Window study (Abstracts #P001, poster presentation)
- PET-adapted Therapy with Brentuximab Vedotin and Augmented ICE for Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma – Lack of Improvement with 3 versus 2 Cycles of Weekly BV (Abstract #P088, poster presentation);
- An International Multicenter Phase I/II Study of Brentuximab Vedotin and Bendamustine in Patients with Heavily Treated Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Anaplastic Large T-Cell Lymphoma (Abstract #P085, poster presentation);
- HALO Study: a Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin and Bendamustine in Elderly Patients with Previously Untreated Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma (Abstract #P011, poster presentation).