UPDATE: This event has been postponed until Fall 2019.
Investment in ADCs (antibody-drug conjugates) has surged due to some very compelling market trends that include:
- 4 approved drugs
- Over 100 ADCs in development
- Growth of ADC applications:
- Novel approaches
- Combination therapies
- Beyond the treatment of cancer and hematological diseases
Join us on Wednesday, June 12th at 8:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 16:00 GMT for our upcoming webinar, Investing for the Future: Unlocking Advanced ADC Manufacturing Innovation, featuring the following presenters:
- Charlie Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, ADC Bio
- Dr. Kate Rowley, Investment Manager, BioScience Managers
- Dr. Melanie Goward, Investment Director, Maven Capital Partners
What you will learn during this webinar:
- Which factors are driving the growth, demand and opportunities with ADCs.
- What are the manufacturing challenges that will come with increasing market demand.
- What are the manufacturing innovations that will solve the challenges of creating the next generation of ADCs.